Thursday, January 16, 2014

The children

Well it is high time I talk about the reason that I am over in Korea, namely teaching young children. Ahhh... some of them are way to cute to be believeable. They have this drawly way of saying "teeeacheer'.  Gah, if you have watched any k dramas you may have an idea what I am talking about.  Anyway like I said they are way to cute.
         Although as with most kids they get less cute as they get older. Then you get teenagers. Personally I want to forget all my teenager years, well, no, just from 14 to 16, actually. I was such an angst bucket then. If I went back in time I would have kicked myself and later thanked myself.
           Thank goodness I am much more adult now (in case your wondering, kicking people is a perfectly adult way to handle things). Fine then maybe I regressed.
             Anyway the little ones are way to cute. One called Chloe has a really good accent and she is so serious that it is pretty funny. Then one of the mom's I'm teaching has a little toddler and he has the fatest little cheeks. It's pretty funny to.
              Although I was just banned from playing Hangman with the kids after we are done with thier lessons because the moms think that it is to violent.  I never thought of hangman as violent.  Although looking at my obvious maturity level you may know why.
            Hmmm.... maybe we should look at some of the computer games they are playing.
        Anyway I have no pictures, really because it seems slightly rude and unprofessional to start taking pictures of people during class.

This is another picture around the city.
 Anyway signing off again. Goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I bet that they are so cute! Are the teenagers well behaved for you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The behavior of the teenagers is pretty good, it is only the middle school boys that are troublesome really. It is part of the package I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many different age levels do you teach? Also, lol about hangman. That is one of those things that is grandfathered into our culture. Yeah, hangman is totally a kid's game.

    ReplyDelete