Friday, January 17, 2014

Quick post

Tommorow I am planing to use the subway to get all the way to Sinchon. Ehhh...well. I have never been on subway before so let us see how that goes. Umm.... yes. Today is Friday so that is nice. We had pizza today and all I can say is that the Koreans like a lot of vegetables on thier pizzas. To be honest the pizza taste better than most of the American ones I have tasted. The have more interesting flavors and such.
                 Nothing new to see because my phone camera is not working quite properly. Anyway I should have tons of pictures for tomorrow after I come back form Sinchon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the subway. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, though don't get your hopes up. I am reputedly bad at picture taking.

    ReplyDelete