Tuesday, January 14, 2014

 Well let me see, nothing too exciting today. I had to do some paperwork for getting my visa card. That was fine but not exciting. but I am making spinach pancakes for dinner. See look aren't they so .....hmm...green?
          Well since I have no oven, nor microwave, I am mostly going to be eating food made over the stovetop.
             

               Actually it tastes pretty good with a little  soy sauce.
               Anyway like I said nothing to exciting really happened today, except the spinach  pancakes, which I found exciting, even if you all are to good for them.
               Ohh... I saw an American today, that was pretty wild. Although it was at the immagration office. So does that really count? Or is there some problem that whenever I come across anyone taller then me I feel like staring at them? Seriously I have seen a grand total of three americans since I have come here. That is not a problem for me, but it is strange when you do see one.
                     Ohh... only one was taller then me. Honestly sometimes I feel huge here. Not fat so much as everyone is shorter then me. But that is not true, one Korean guy was a little taller then me at a stoplight and he was wearing high heel boots, for a little bit I was not sure if he was a guy or a gal.
                When I got a closer look at him, he was a guy with awful strange colored hair, which some may call blonde, but I thought was closer to orange.  I figured if he was a danger to me, which he wasn't I could always kick him and run. There is absolutely no way he could overtake me in his ridiculous boots, even if I would wait at the stoplight.
          But everyone has been very kind here so I can not complain.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!

    Maybe he was a super famous pop star....

    There is a 6'3 Korean on the show Running Man--so tall Koreans must exist somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was not that tall. And I just happen to meet a super famous pop store after living two weeks in a place that is not Seoul. what are the odds here.

      Delete
  2. I have noticed that the Korean idea of pancake is way different from ours. I sort of want to try some....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not hard to make just cut spinach, onions and a little flour and water. Fry them like pancakes and eat them with a little soy sauce and lemon juice.

      Delete